Our client is an established and successful company operating in a niche sector, they now have an immediate requirement for a Nightshift Process Technician to join their existing engineering team in Cardiff due to the continued expansion of their site. The successful Nightshift Process Technician will be responsible to carry out general duties such as maintenance, operating and cleaning of the plant machinery and equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a full time and permanent position within the company offering attractive benefits such as a discretionary company performance bonus.
Nightshift Process Technician Requirements:
* Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in mechanical engineering.
* Experience in a plant environment.
* Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills.
* Ability to work in a team or on your own initiative.
Nightshift Process Technician Benefits:
* £29,900 including shift allowance.
* 4 on 4 off, 12-hour nightshift.
* 23 days holiday, rising by 1 day after every year of service up to 29 days + bank holidays.
* Discretionary company performance bonus.
* Death in service cover.
* Private healthcare schemes.
* Company pension scheme