Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22,000 + pension & additional benefits
Are you a skilled Administrator or finance professional on the lookout for a new challenge? Does the thought of joining a friendly team in a modern working environment for a leading national firm appeal to you? Do you want great job variety and opportunities to take advantage of first class training and external accountancy qualifications?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an industry leading company in Merthyr. This is a fantstic opportunity if you are looking for a role with future development prospects. Joining a supportive team, you will play an important part by ensuring accurate entry and maintenance of the purchase ledger.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will:
– Ensure accurate and timely processing of purchase invoice, to ensure free flow from suppliers.
– Liaise with internal and external departments to resolve queries in a timely manner.
– Chase internal departments to authorise supplier invoices.
– Produce payment runs, on a weekly and monthly basis ( checking that they are accurate )
– Allocate payments to the purchase ledger.
The Purchase ledger is a very important function to ensure all invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner to maintain relationships with our suppliers avoiding the accounts being placed on hold. As well as a competitive salary, convenient working hours with an early Friday finish and a great team spirit, you will benefit from the opportunity to take advantage of external training and qualifications to help you in your finance career.
For immedaite consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy